Welcome to Fix It Bay of Plenty
The Bay's leading home extensions and renovations specialist
There are some very good reasons why Fix It Building Services has been a trusted name in the Bay of Plenty for so long.
Consummate professionalism, quality workmanship, and prompt reliable service are just a handful of these reasons.
3 good reasons to improve, not move
- Moving is expensive House sale commission and moving expenses can cost more than$20,000. Plus, it’s likely that your new home will need some improvements anyway.
- Get the home you really want. If you’re reasonably happy with your home’s location, neighbours and section, then it may only takea few improvements to turn a good home into a great one. Consider adding extra rooms to gain additional space, or installing French doors or bifold doors and a deck to take better advantage of the outdoors.
Renovation is a good investment. Apart from improving your lifestyle, renovating can capture your home’s full value, especially if it’s a two-bedroom house and you add another bedroom, or if you open up one side or build up to take advantage of views.
It is important to avoid over-capitalising, whereby the renovation’s cost outweighs the market value it will add to your home. The longer you keep a property after renovating it, the more value you will gain from your investment.
As a general rule of thumb:
What our clients say...
As we did not want the hassle of co-ordinating the [renovation] project ourselves, Fix It BOP seemed to be the right people to take this responsibility from concept to completion ... We were very impressed with the regular contact made with us ... The timing of the sub-contractors was impressive to say the least and the work was completed with a minimum of fuss and left tidy and clean at all times ... Any queries were dealt with quickly and efficiently and we would have absolutely no hesitation in contacting Fix It Building Services for any other future work we may have. Owen and Rae Keightly, Tauranga
Over the past months we have been associated with Fix It BOP during the renovations to our property ... the Project Manager carried out his duties of supervising the project with utmost diligence ... At all times he had a cool and calm approach ... His relationship with sub-contractors was excellent and he controlled them and their costings with great skill ... The two builders on the job were at all times courteous and worked with great dedication to the job ... Finally we say thank you to the team at Fix It for a job well done. Jim and Sandra Byrnes, Tauranga
This page features photos of a rather special renovation project by Fix It Renovations which saw a plain brick-and-tile house in Mt Maunganui transformed into a beautiful contemporary home with a gourmet kitchen, open light living spaces and superb indoor-outdoor flow.
The pros / cons of supplying your own fixtures and fittings
At Fix It we’re happy to supply fixtures and fittings, or to install those supplied by you. Providing your own can save money by enabling you to take advantage of one-off specials or discounts.
Introducing the complete commercial fit-out and maintenance solution.
Fix It BOP is not just about residential renovations and repairs. They also offer considerable expertise in office and shop fitouts as well as commercial maintenance.
For property managers, rental agencies, insurance companies, loss adjustors, school boards of trustees, commercial and industrial owners, and retailers, that means there is now only one number you need to call - 07 572 7317 - for all your maintenance and fit-out needs.
We specialise in renovations and makeovers, including...
• Bathroom extensions
• Kitchen extensions
• Attics and lofts
• Decks, conservatories and gazebos
• Bathroom renovations
• Kitchen renovations
• General home improvements
Call for a free initial consultation in your home. We will look at your existing house plans and then assist you with your new home design.
Call Andrew on (07) 572 7317 for a free initial consultation
Introducing Andrew Bott
Fix It Bay of Plenty
Licenced Building Practitioner # BP109543
- Fix It Building Services is the Bay of Plenty's leading home renovations and maintenance specialist
- A team of experienced and qualified builders, painters, plasterers and other trades since 2007
- Specialise in all renovations - bathrooms, kitchens, additions, alterations, decks, recladding, attics, basements, conservatories, storage and other building work - plus house and building repairs including leaks, insurance work and maintenance
- Covering all of the Bay of Plenty from Rotorua, Taupo and Tauranga
Ph: (07) 572 7317
OR 0800 CAN FIX (0800 226 349)
Give your bathroom a makeover...
We have lots of experience in bathroom renovations, which means we can provide great advice on what will work best for your house and budget.
What’s more, we can supply all of the builders, plumbers, electricians and tilers - saving you the hassle and giving peace-of-mind that you’ll get guaranteed workmanship.
Even if you are thinking of selling, keep in mind that bathroom renovations can add more value to your home than any other type of upgrade!
Call for a free initial consultation in your home.
Ph: 0800 CAN FIX (0800 226 349)
We can help.
Introducing the exclusive written Fix It Peace of MindGuarantee
Everyone in our industry claims they guarantee their work, but only we offer the Fix It Peace of Mind Guarantee in writing, providing you with not one, but 9 guarantees, including our guarantees to:
- Do the job right first time
- Stand behind our workmanship for 5 years
- Warranty the materials supplied by us
- Provide the right person for the job
- Abide by Fix It’s written Service Standards
- Provide the protection of Public Liability Insurance
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Provide you with a fixed price
- Complete your project on time